Policy Development and Analysis
The Policy Development and Analysis Subcommittee will serve as a hub for sharing information regarding legislation or regulations that may impact victims; and as a leader for the State of Georgia in creating legislation, policies and protocols and model responses to domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking.
We welcome new members of the S.T.O.P. VAWA planning committee and subcommittee. For more information, please contact Kristy Carter, Victim Assistance Division Director, at 404-657-2061 or at Kristy.Carter@cjcc.ga.gov.
VAWA Policy Development and Analysis Subcommittee Meeting Notes:
- Coming Soon.
Grant Subject Areas
- Child Abuse
- Community Programs (Elder Abuse, Legal Aid, Etc.)
- Criminal Justice
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Justice
- Sexual Assault/Human Trafficking
- Funding Opportunities
- Human Trafficking Victim Assistance Org.
- LVAP (5%) Certification
- Compliance Monitoring
Forms & Publications
- Application & Award Documents
- Educational Tools & Resources
- Family Violence Reporting Tools & Resources
- Financial Reporting Tools & Resources
- CaseWorthy Tools & Resources
- Programmatic Reporting Tools & Resources
- Regional Criminal Justice Tools & Resources
- State Accountabilty Courts Tools & Resources
- Secure Communities and 287(g)
- Georgia Victim Assistance Academy (GVAA)
- Grant Writing Resources/Tips