Georgia Human Trafficking Resource List
Georgia Coalition to Combat Human Trafficking:
- The Coalition provides leadership, direction, and best practices for all forms of human trafficking in Georgia. It promotes consistency and a coordinated, victim-centered and trauma-informed response throughout the state.
- Hotline Number: 1-866-ENDHTGA (1-866-363-4842)
Out of Darkness:
- Will pick up an adult victim upon request and provide shelter and other services.
- Addresses the needs of foreign- born survivors of violence
- Provides crisis counseling, short term shelter and housing assistance, healthcare/ medical assistance, assistance with legal and immigration issues, TESL, vocational and life skills training and translation services
- 404 -299-2185
Receiving Hope Center:
- Residential intake facility for trafficked youth between the ages of 12 – 17 years old
- Provides full wraparound services
- [email protected]
Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS):
- You are mandated to report to DFCS.
- DFCS is increasingly being trained specifically to handle CSEC case .
- 1-855-GACHILD / 1-855-422-4453
Child Advocacy Centers:
- Conducts forensic interviews, family and victim advocacy, therapy and therapy referrals, medical exams and referrals
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta – Stephanie Blank Center:
- Locations- Scottish Rite and Hughes Spalding
- Conducts Forensic Medical Exams
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI):
- Metro ATlanta CHild Exploitation Task Force (MATCH) FBI Database
Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI):
- Child Exploitation and Computer Crimes Unit
- 404-244-2600 (24-hour call center)
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC):