Georgia Human Trafficking Resource List
- Coordinates all aspects of treatment and works with law enforcement to make cases against the perpetrators, offers peer support specialist, and placement services and acts as the CSEC liaison throughout the state.
Out of Darkness:
- Will pick up an adult victim upon request and provide shelter and other services.
- Addresses the needs of foreign- born survivors of violence
- Provides crisis counseling, short term shelter and housing assistance, healthcare/ medical assistance, assistance with legal and immigration issues, TESL, vocational and life skills training and translation services
- 404 -299-2185
Receiving Hope Center:
- Residential intake facility for trafficked youth between the ages of 12 – 17 years old
- Provides full wraparound services
Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS):
- You are mandated to report to DFCS.
- DFCS is increasingly being trained specifically to handle CSEC case .
- 1-855-GACHILD / 1-855-422-4453
Child Advocacy Centers:
- Conducts forensic interviews, family and victim advocacy, therapy and therapy referrals, medical exams and referrals
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta – Stephanie Blank Center:
- Locations- Scottish Rite and Hughes Spalding
- Conducts Forensic Medical Exams
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI):
- Metro ATlanta CHild Exploitation Task Force (MATCH) FBI Database
Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI):
- Child Exploitation and Computer Crimes Unit
- 404-244-2600 (24-hour call center)
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC):