How Do I Complete a Certified Human Trafficking Victim Assistance Organization Application?
Please follow the below instructions to complete the Certified Human Trafficking Assistance Organization Application process.
Submit Application Request
Click here to submit an application request.
Obtain User-Name and Password.
After your request has been received, you will be sent a username and password.
Log In and Complete Application
After receiving your user-name and password, click here to complete and submit your application.
Grant Subject Areas
- Child Abuse
- Community Programs (Elder Abuse, Legal Aid, Etc.)
- Criminal Justice
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Justice
- Sexual Assault/Human Trafficking
- Funding Opportunities
- Human Trafficking Victim Assistance Org.
- LVAP (5%) Certification
- Compliance Monitoring
Forms & Publications
- Application & Award Documents
- Educational Tools & Resources
- Family Violence Reporting Tools & Resources
- Financial Reporting Tools & Resources
- CaseWorthy Tools & Resources
- Programmatic Reporting Tools & Resources
- Regional Criminal Justice Tools & Resources
- State Accountabilty Courts Tools & Resources
- Secure Communities and 287(g)
- Georgia Victim Assistance Academy (GVAA)
- Grant Writing Resources/Tips