2021 Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment for 2021 is now closed. Please check back in Fall 2021 for more info on membership.
2021 Members of the Georgia Statewide Human Trafficking Task Force:
African Programming and Research Initiative to End Slavery
Albany Police Department
Atlanta Dream Center
- Atlanta Redemption Ink
Blank Center, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Catholic Charities Atlanta
Center for Pan Asian Community Services
Chatham County District Attorney's Office
Cherokee Judicial Circuit
Children's Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta @ Hughes Spalding
Coalition of Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (CAPRN)
Commissioner Tim Echols
Dalton State College
DeKalb County District Attorney's Office
Department of Community Supervision
Department of Driver Services
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Divas Who Win
Division of Family and Children Services
Douglas Circuit Accountability Courts (Superior Court)
Douglas County Task Force on DV, SA and Child Advocacy
- Embark at Atlanta North
- Faithful Love
- Fresh Start Healing Heart
- Fulton County School System
- Ga Department of Juvenile Justice
- Georgia Asylum and Immigration Network
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Georgia Center for Child Advocacy
- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Georgia Commission on Women
- Georgia Department of Community Supervision
- Georgia Department of Education
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Georgia Division of Family and Children Services
- Georgia Family Connection Partnership
- Global Relief Association for Crises & Emergencies
- Go Against Traffick
- Harmony House CAC/SAC
- Heart's Cry, Inc.
- JoyUS Beginnings
- Just1 International Mission
- Kennesaw State University
- Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Licensed Professional Counselors Assoc of GA
- Map to HOPE, LLC
- Micah’s Promise
- Mission Acts International
- Mosaic Georgia
- Navigating Justice
- Office of the Attorney General
- Office of the Fulton County District Attorney
- OPEN ARMS, INC.
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Prevent Child Abuse Georgia
- Reach One U.S. Corporation
- Rescuing Hope
- Savannah Working Against Human Trafficking (SWAHT)
- Sexual Assault Support Center DBA: The Center At 909
- Sexual Assault Support Center, Inc.
- Southern Crescent Sexual Assault and Child Advocacy Center
- Street Grace
- Sunrise Ministries
- Tabitha's House, Inc.
- Table on Delk
- Tahirih Justice Center
- Tapestri Inc.
- The Comfy Place
- The Cottage, Richmond Hill (Serenity Hill, Inc.)
- The Cottage, Sexual Assault Center and Children's Advocacy Center
- The Crenshaw Agency : Allstate Insurance
- The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.
- The Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center
- The Salvation Army
- The Sexual Assault Victims Advocacy Center, Inc.
- The Sunshine Girls
- Tikkun Pastoral Foundation
- University of Georgia
- University of Georgia College of Public Health
- Wellspring Living
- Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Clinic
- Your Safe Havenn, Inc
- YOUTH EMPORIUM INC
PLEASE NOTE: Membership requirements and expectations have changed.
Membership on the Georgia Statewide Human Trafficking Task Force is categorized between Partner and Affiliate level membership. Please read carefully what is required of each membership type and decide which commitment aligns with your individual and/ or agency capacity.
Partner Level Membership:
- Members have direct involvement with the Georgia Statewide Human Trafficking Task Force
- Members are expected to sign up for one of the nine Task Force Work Groups
- Members are expected to actively attend, participate, and contribute to Task Force Work Group meetings, projects, and/or initiatives
- Members are expected to adhere to the laid-out time requirements (75%) in order to maintain their membership***
- Members are expected to participate in the Quarterly Task Force meetings
*exceptions will be made on an individual basis
Affiliate Level Membership:
- Members may elect to be affiliated with or have limited involvement with the Georgia Statewide Human Trafficking Task Force
- Members are not required to sign up for one of the nine Task Force Work Groups or participate directly in Work Group projects and/or initiatives***
- Members may offer their support and coordinated efforts to Work Group projects, as available
- Members may support the efforts of the Task Force and statewide anti-trafficking initiatives by redistributing resources, Work Group projects, and applicable materials (i.e. upcoming and available trainings, newsletters, etc.) throughout their professional networks
- Members may participate in the Quarterly Task Force meetings
*direct involvement in a specific Work Group will be authorized upon request
Work Group Members’ Responsibilities:
- Partner Level Members will serve as the “Authorized Representative” on behalf of their agency/organization.
- Partner Level Members will attend and actively participate in monthly Work Group meetings— specifically, contributing in some capacity to all phases of the initiative (i.e. project planning, development, and implementation).
- Task Force Members will attend the Quarterly Task Force meetings on behalf of their Work Group.
- Task Force Members will keep their agency/organization aware of the Task Force initiatives.
Benefits of Active Involvement as a Work Group Member on the Task Force:
- Learning and exchanging good practices
- Supporting your agency/organization’s mission
- Access to professional development experiences and opportunities for staff
- Networking and peer-to-peer support
- Increased organizational prestige by participating in a well-designed and organized collective impact partnership
- Satisfaction of funder mandate to “collaborate” or “partner” with organizations in the field
- Increased knowledge of and/or access to human trafficking-specific resources
- Strategic support from CJCC regarding training opportunities, connection to key partners in the field, etc.
- Access to the Task Force’s performance and outcome information (i.e. the Task Force’s Annual Report)
If you have any questions, you may contact [email protected].