CJCC releases requests for proposals in late summer for SASP grants. Interested applicants should visit CJCC's website for open solicitations.
CJCC awards SASP funding in 4-year cycles. Solicitations for competitive applications, which are open to both current and unfunded agencies are released every three years. If you are not currently a SASP recipient, please check CJCC's website at that time for an open competitive solicitation, if available.
SASP's grant period runs from January 1 thru December 31.
Grant Subject Areas
- Child Abuse
- Community Programs (Elder Abuse, Legal Aid, Etc.)
- Criminal Justice
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Justice
- Sexual Assault/Human Trafficking
- Funding Opportunities
- Human Trafficking Victim Assistance Org.
- LVAP (5%) Certification
- Compliance Monitoring
Forms & Publications
- Application & Award Documents
- Educational Tools & Resources
- Family Violence Reporting Tools & Resources
- Financial Reporting Tools & Resources
- CaseWorthy Tools & Resources
- Programmatic Reporting Tools & Resources
- Regional Criminal Justice Tools & Resources
- State Accountabilty Courts Tools & Resources
- Secure Communities and 287(g)
- Georgia Victim Assistance Academy (GVAA)
- Grant Writing Resources/Tips