COVID-19 Response Guidance Resources
In light of recent concerns around the spread of COVID-19, the resources below were developed to provide you with updated information to continue serving Georgians in your daily operations.
- COVID-19 Response Guidance for Subrecipients
- COVID-19 Response Guidance for CJCC’s Compliance and Justice Subrecipients
- COVID-19 Response Guidance for CJCC’s Victim Assistance Subrecipients
- COVID-19 Victim Assistance Emergency Funding Program for Subrecipients
- Recommended COVID-19 Response Guidance for Medical-Forensic Services
- Guidelines for providing Remote Telemental Health Services
- OTIP Victim Assistance for Human Trafficking
- OVW Grantee Staff Pay FAQ
- Special Notice Regarding the Federal Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding Program
- Executive Order and Critical Infrastructure Workforce Guidelines
- Resource Guide for Victim Service Professionals Responding to COVID-19
CJCC would like to say THANK YOU to all of our essential workers during this unknown time! We see you and we appreciate your many sacrifices.
Click HERE to watch a short video we created to put a smile on your face as you continue the fight against COVID-19!