Message from Executive Director Jay Neal
In light of recent concerns around the spread of COVID-19 and in the interest of public safety, the Governor’s office has instructed all state agencies to suspend non-essential training, beginning March 12, 2020.
COVID-19 Response Guidance Resources
In light of recent concerns around the spread of COVID-19, the resources below were developed to provide you with updated information to continue serving Georgians in your daily operations.
- COVID-19 Response Guidance for Subrecipients
- COVID-19 Response Guidance for CJCC’s Victim Assistance Subrecipients
- COVID-19 Response Guidance for CJCC’s Compliance and Justice Subrecipients
- Recommended COVID-19 Response Guidance for Medical-Forensic Services
- Guidelines for providing Remote Telemental Health Services
- OTIP Victim Assistance for Human Trafficking
- OVW Grantee Staff Pay FAQ
- Special Notice Regarding the Federal Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding Program