01. What do I need to submit to receive payment?
The Application for Payment with the original signature and the itemized bill(s) associated with the forensic medical examination.
02. How long do I have to submit an Application for Payment?
The Application for Payment and the itemized bill(s) must be submitted within 1-year of the crime occurring.
03. How much will the Georgia Crime Victims Compensation Program pay for a forensic medical examination?
The Georgia Crime Victims Compensation Program will pay for the cost of a forensic medical examination up to $1,000 per victim, per victimization.
04. Are forensic interviews covered under this policy?
No. A forensic interview is not a covered expense for forensic medical exams for sexual assault victims.
05. Where do I send and Application for Payment and the associated bills?
Please mail Application for Payment and itemized bill(s) to:
The Georgia Crime Victims Compensation Program
104 Marietta Street NW, Suite 440
Atlanta, GA 30303